Apply for a job at the largest crowdfunding community for creative and sustainable projects and startups in the German-speaking countries.
We are always pleased about unsolicited applications! We are looking for support in the fields of design, communication, storytelling, project support and community management.
Tell us why you want to want to work with us, what your strengths are and what you like to do. Please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements to jobs (at) startnext.com
Internship: Community Management and Project Support
We are looking for an intern (m/f) for a six month paid internship in our Berlin office.
Start date: Fall 2015, by arrangement
- Processing of diverse requests from the community, e.g. regarding projects, financial support, user profiles, rewards …
- Development of the community support
- Support for the project starters in the planning and implementation of crowdfunding campaigns.
- You are studying communications, media, marketing, public relations, culture or similar
- An internship is required in your study program
- Enthusiasm for new ideas, startups, crowdfunding and social media
- Ideally working experience in community management or support
- Ability to work independently, organized and thoroughly
- You communicate clearly and friendly
- Good German language skills are required
- Working in a dynamic and motivated team
- A nice office in a factory yard in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Insight into the work of an internet startup and financing of projects and startups
Please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible starting date to jobs (at) startnext.com We are looking forward to your application!