Mit dem Erreichen der ersten Fundingschwelle können wir den Schuh in Produktion geben.
Die zweite Fundingschwelle ermöglicht es uns, individualisierte Schnürsenkel mit einer Endkappe aus recyceltem Metall produzieren zu lassen.
We know how dirty the shoe industry is. Animal suffering, unfair working conditions, poisonous chemicals and high quantities of CO2 emissions count among the greatest problems of shoe manufacturing. We want to change this.
Our ECO⁴Sneaker is the sustainable alternative for your shoe collection!
This is what makes our sneaker so unique:
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Handmade in Portugal
- Manufactured using recycled materials
- Certified climate-neutral
But our sneakers aren't just winners in terms of sustainability - their high-quality components guarantee durability and comfort:
- High-grip soles made from old car tyres and natural rubber
- Sewed outsoles, stitched insoles
- Removable shoe inserts made from cork, recycled PET and old car tyres
- Tongue and heel counter made from cork
- Outer materials: 75% textile leftovers and 25% recycled PET
With the ECO⁴Sneaker, we have proven that sustainability in the production of shoes doesn't need to clash with functionality and design.
Ultimately, we all need shoes. With the ECO⁴Sneaker, we want to appeal to those consumers who value fair working conditions, non-toxic and recycled materials, and a sustainable production chain. And all of this combined with a timeless design!
You belong to our target audience if you would like to take a step towards a sustainable future with us!
Conventional shoe production is harmful for animals, humans and the environment. But, with this project, we want to show that it is possible to create products that can meet a demand for environmentally-friendly consumption, without compromising on design and functionality.
Why your support is important:
- When you purchase these trainers, you show that a fair and sustainable way of living isn't just a dream.
- Together, despite our consumption, we can leave behind a world that is worth living in for future generations.
- You can extend the lifespan of a wide variety of materials.
- You can ensure that the tradition of shoe production in Portugal is kept alive, and in fair conditions.
- You can contribute to the construction of a large forest project, which aims to fight climate change and create valuable spaces for life.
With successful funding, the majority of the money flows directly into the production of our ECO⁴Sneaker and thus promotes sustainable production as well as a rethink of the fashion industry.
For every White Rabbit Special Edition sold, 10 euros go to the animal rights organisation PETA, to ensure that this organisation can continue its important work in the future.
When we reach the first funding wave, we can begin producing the shoe. The second funding wave will allow us to produce personalised laces. The unique part is the end cap made from recycled metal with a bleed laser etching. A high minimum purchase volume means, however, that it is currently impossible to begin producing these shoes, as such a high quantity of unused materials would contradict our sustainability promise.
We bleed for nature!
As an eco fashion label from Upper Franconia, we have made it our task to deal with people, animals and the environment fairly, without compromising on quality and design. Together, we have worked on the concept for the ECO⁴Sneaker for a long time, and are more than proud to set this project in motion with you.
About Michael, the company's founder:
Michael always has a thousand ideas in his head, and is as active as a normal person after 10 cups of coffee. His unbelievable energy is the reason that bleed has been at the peak of the German eco streetwear scene for ten years.
About project manager Kristoffer:
Kristoffer always has an ear for Michael's ideas. Normally, this freelance photographer takes care of the visual identity of sustainable brands while also shaking up the political scene as an environmental activist.
Thanks also to: Lena, Vanessa, Susann, Franzi, Julian, Denis, Andy, Tim, Dieter, Kai, Christopher and everyone else who has made this project possible!