Participatory Artshit - a public convenience for everybody
goes like this:
1. you think about one of your needs that probably will never be fulfilled
2.You write down this need on a piece of paper
3. You put the paper in a tin can
4. You shit on it. This can take place on site or you bring us your shit in a black dog poop bag
5. We seal the lid airtight with it a can seamer
6. We send the sealed can to an institution that we blame for all this shit
The whole thing will take place during
"CUBE - interactive art week in the park - need-zones between the individual and society."
Marienfriedhof, Hildesheim, 4th -10th August 2014
The interactive art project CUBE is an artistic approach to people's needs. Key aspect is the design of large open wood cubes in the Marienfriedhof in Hildesheim, a park near the central station. Projects will be realized during a working week from August 4th -8th 2014, followed by the CUBE Festival-Weekend from August 9th -10th,
All people who have needs they probably never will fulfill.
Great participatory art project, that doesn’t let things get away with that shit.
I will buy a can seamer so the project can take place. In case the project is over-financed, I consider the rest as my fee. (Which is usually pretty poor anyway.)