Worum geht es in dem Projekt?
"Eden to Eden" retells the biblical tale of paradise created, lost and finally regained. It's the story about a person that comes into an encounter with Christ, the creator and redeemer, and finds in him a meaningful answer to life's most essential question, the purpose of life.
Was sind die Ziele und wer ist die Zielgruppe?
The primary goals for this project are
- to share with young people who are on the search for a meaning in life the beautiful and timeless story of the cross that still has the ability to change lives and deliver peace, comfort and hope
- to encourage christians on their walk of faith
Warum sollte jemand dieses Projekt unterstützen?
Your support will allow us
- realize a dream we were working on for a long long time
- create a fresh new tool to communicate hope and peace in a world of uncertainties
- provide new christian music
Was passiert mit dem Geld bei erfolgreicher Finanzierung?
The €6000 will cover a great part of the costs of recording - including studio fees, cutting, mixing, mastering, artwork and replication. If everything goes according to plan, the physical CDs and digital downloads should be ready to be shipped by the end of April.
Wer steht hinter dem Projekt?
Gleam of Hope is a group of 7 young christian musicians, mainly
students, from Germany and Austria who have a passion to share
their faith through original music with young people.The group
Darleen Besmann (Voice)
Harri Rollgaiser (Guitar/Voice)
Bastian Ogon (Guitar)
Debora Preuß (Cello)
Maria Kasper (Violin)
Milan Stojkovic (Piano)
Edwin Wolf (Accordion/Synth)