Login
Registrieren
Newsletter

Mit deiner Anmeldung akzeptierst du unsere Nutzungsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen.

Projekte / Theater
Zoes Bios Box 2. Episodes About Who We Are. German-Czech Dance
"ZOES BIOS BOX II. Episodes About whe We Are" is an artistic dance performance project in the public space of the culture centre in Pilsen in Café Nébé. Dance, gestures, words, articles, video material, papers and an exciting music will be mixed to an extraordinary dynamic contemporary dance performance. The german premiere will be on 27th of March in Regensburg who is partner city of Pilsen.
Pilsen
Startphase
Beantworte drei kurze Fragen und hilf dem Starter.
 Zoes Bios Box 2. Episodes About Who We Are. German-Czech Dance

Projekt

Finanzierungszeitraum 31.05.15 23:59 Uhr
Realisierungszeitraum 27/03 - 25/06, 2015
Fundingziel 3.000 €
Stadt Pilsen
Kategorie Theater

Worum geht es in dem Projekt?

"Zoes Bios Box 2. Episodes About Who We Are" deals with Czech and German questions of identity today, of history and past and the presence in a global world. We develop scenes full with memories about today and former times, also back until before 1945.

Was sind die Ziele und wer ist die Zielgruppe?

As our public and audience, everybody is welcome: german and czech people in the age between 12 and 99 years old who are excited by dynamic extraordinary contemporary dance and dance theatre.

Warum sollte jemand dieses Projekt unterstützen?

This Project needs support because of his contribution tio german-czech relationships. The artists involved - Cindy Hammer, Tina Essl, Katerina Bednarova, Martin Dvorak, Martin Talaga, Inken Hilgenfeld, the author Christoph Klimke and, last but not least, the initiator Alexandra Karabelas - live with this project european, czech-german neighbourhood and invite the audience to look at two countries which are so closed together today although the common history is full of wounds cause of the 2. World War and the East-West-Conflict in the years after.

Was passiert mit dem Geld bei erfolgreicher Finanzierung?

80 % of the project are financed. What we still need are the other 20 % in order to pay fully the involved artists in the performances, their costs for travelling and also the costs of printing a little book about this project for the public.

Wer steht hinter dem Projekt?

The Project "Zoes Bios Box 2. Episodes About Who We Are" is supported by The European Union (Europäischer Fonds für regionale Entwicklung: Investition in Ihre Zukunft)", the city of Regensburg, regio 2015", The German-Czech Future Fond, the Europan Capital of Culture, "Pilsen 2015 - Europäische Kulturhauptstadt", Fonds der Darstellenden Künste Berlin, Bayerischer Landesverband für Zeitgenössischer Tanz, TANEC PRAHA, Kunstverein GRAZ e.V., Tanz_Denken. Choreografie und Kommunikation, Ministry of Culture Czech Republique and Plzensky Kraj.

Impressum
Tanz_Denken. Choreografie und Kommunikation
Alexandra Karabelas
Wahlenstrasse 4
93047 Regensburg

www.tanz-denken.de
Steuernummer: 244 / 225 / 91377

Partner

Very important partners are the teams of the city of Regensbugr, "Pilsen 2015 - European Capital of Culture" and "TANEC PRAHA".

The City of Regensburg is Partner of ZOES BIOS BOX 2. Episodes About who We Are

TANEC PRAHA is Partner of ZOES BIOS BOX 2. Episodes About Who We Are

Über Startnext

Startnext ist die größte Crowdfunding-Plattform für kreative und nachhaltige Ideen, Projekte und Startups in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz. Künstler, Kreative, Erfinder und Social Entrepreneurs stellen ihre Ideen vor und finanzieren sie mit der Unterstützung von vielen Menschen.

Startnext Statistik

45.489.054 € von der Crowd finanziert
5.138 erfolgreiche Projekte
835.000 Nutzer

Sicherheit

Ist uns wichtig, deshalb halten wir uns an diese Standards:

  • Datenschutz nach deutschem Recht
  • Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL
  • Sichere Transaktionen über unseren Treuhänder Secupay AG
  • Legitimation der Starter nach deutschem Recht

Bezahlmethoden

Kreativität gemeinsam finanzieren - Entdecke neue Ideen oder starte dein Projekt!

© 2010 - 2017 Startnext Crowdfunding GmbH