Worum geht es in dem Projekt?
Becoming a next-generation physician has never been more convenient
The scopro Clinical Environmental Medicine advanced training program allows you to reach two goals at once:
- With Clinical Environmental Medicine you will enter a new, forward-looking discipline that deals with the awareness, diagnosis and treatment of illnesses associated with environmental factors. Subject areas include: Multisystem Disorders such as MCS, CFS and Fibromyalgia, widespread chronic diseases such as Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disorders and Neurodegenerative Diseases, complex system-oriented strategies for dealing with environmental stressors, and advice on how to permanently change lifestyle habits.
- Save valuable time with our innovative blended learning methods: scopro Clinical Environmental Medicine makes all learning content available to you step by step on the web in the form of detailed video lectures presented in interesting formats. This allows you to decide for yourself when and how much you want to learn. The short learning units of around 5-20 minutes are ideal for this purpose. The course is structured in 160 lessons (45 minutes each): 120 online lessons and 40 classroom lessons. You are also required to attend the online forums, chat with our experts and use the newsroom to ask questions and catch up on developments in Clinical Environmental Medicine.
Was sind die Ziele und wer ist die Zielgruppe?
We are looking for Medical Professionals focusing on individual patient care in illnesses linked to environmental factors.
And all those who are interested in
- a new approach in a complex medicine
- gaining enhanced clinically relevant knowledge
- a modern format of advanced training with all its benefits.
The German language course has been running successfully since 2015. During the German production several of the over fifty lecturers presented in both German and English. We intend to integrate some more international experts into the English / international production. Together with you, we can finish this version.
With your subscription for the course, we are able to
- Lecturers´ fees for the remaining subjects
- Costs of the production: organization, travelling, hotel, filming, studio, postproduction.
- Establishment of the International / English learning platform.
Funding goal is to collect 30 000 €.
With your subscription you book the entire Blended Learning Course Clinical Environmental Medicine, invest into the international production and with this save money.
You can choose between three payment options each offering
- You pay 25% of the course fee in advance, followed by the remaining 75% when you start the course. We offer you a saving of 2.5% on the complete course fee. With each subscription you will get the exclusive scopro USB-stick with additional contents of Clinical Environmental Medicine.
- You pay 50% of the course fee in advance, followed by the the remaining 50% when you start the course. We offer you a saving of 5% on the complete course fee. With each subscription you will get the exclusive scopro USB-stick with additional contents of Clinical Environmental Medicine.
- You pay 75% of the course fee in advance, followed by the remaining 25% when you start the course. We offer you a saving of 7.5% on the complete course fee. With each subscription you will get the exclusive scopro USB-stick with additional contents of Clinical Environmental Medicine.
Reaching the Crowdfunding goal we guarantee the finalization of the production within four month. In case of not reaching the funding goal, you will receive your money back and availability of the Blended Learning Course in Clinical Environmental Medicine will remain only in German.
Warum sollte jemand dieses Projekt unterstützen?
30% of the entire population suffer from widespread chronic
diseases linked to the environment such as Diabetes II,
Cardiovascular Disorders and Neurodegenerative Diseases, etc.
4-9% of the entire population suffer from environmentally associated severe complex illnesses such as MCS, FS, FM, EHS, and PTSD etc.
Usually they hope in vain for effective and comprehensive
medical care. Universities and medical schools do not teach this
patient-focused Clinical Environmental Medicine.
Health care badly and urgently need many more physicians with these fundamental competence.
Participating in this particular advanced training in Clinical Environmental Medicine you enter the only way to gain such skills and knowledges comprehensively.
Was passiert mit dem Geld bei erfolgreicher Finanzierung?
Reaching the Crowdfunding goal in April 2017, completion of the international / English course content of the Blended Learning Course Clinical Environmental Medicine will start immediately. By July 2017, the first lectures for your personal training program will be available. At this point we will ask you for further financial transfer of the remaining course fee.
Wer steht hinter dem Projekt?
We are scopro – Learning Solutions
Our expertise is based on the experience of more than 25 years
national and international teaching in Clinical Environmental
Medicine. Until 2015 education happened as face-to-face teaching.
Due to the opportunities of a modern digital world, we switched to
an online (Blended Learning) course.
As an independent provider of state-of-the-art, interactive training, officially recognised by the German Association of Environmental Physicians (dbu) and the European Academy for Environmental Medicine (EUROPAEM), scopro bases its advanced training programs on the principle of blended learning.
This means we deploy an interesting and effective combination of classroom events and digital units.
Here, the focus is on modern-minded participants working in a digital world with all its possibilities. Whether learning at home or on the road, during your everyday life or when on holiday, scopro provides its own online platform to offer everything that makes up modern training programs. Whenever and wherever you like, you will find it all prepared in interesting formats, involving carefully selected specialists from a wide range of disciplines and reducing the number of classroom events to save precious time.
EUROPAEM certifies each participant who successfully completes the Blended Learning training in Clinical Environmental Medicine. This Course is also certified by ZFU the official national central office for certification of online education in Germany. The official medical council acknowledges and supports the education by offering credit points (CME/CPD) for the physicians.
For the international version, we will offer the 40 classroom lessons as a digital classroom event. That means, that you don’t have to travel around the world to take part in face-to-face events. You can follow, collaborate and communicate online at home in our digital classroom.