With your contributions all studio costs (orchestra, choir and soloist recordings) and the costs for mixing and mastering of the CD can be paid.
You make a high-quality video production possible for the HOLYWOOD cinema concerts.
For about 3 years I have dreamed about it - now the time has finally come:
I want to give well-known melodies a cinematic film music twist to be played by a real symphony orchestra!
In order to achieve this goal I rearranged numerous well-known songs for orchestra.
The computer mockups and sheet music are ready – the pieces will be recorded by a real orchestra this summer, giving them the musical depth and life they need!
The music, which is published as an album in autumn, will also be available to be enjoyed live.
Since I cannot yet realize concerts with a professional orchestra due to financial reasons, I have come up with something special:
The adaptation of these beautiful tunes cannot only be heard but can also be seen by the audience because we will be filming the live performance of the German Pops Orchestra. I will accompany the music of HOLYWOOD live on my piano in front of the orchestra on the big screen.
Therefore, these timeless melodies are brought back to life with a special cinematic sound and can be experienced in the most suitable place for film music, a cinema!
You love film music?
You love the sound of a symphony orchestra?
You enjoy high-quality and excellently produced music?
You know timeless melodies like "The Moon Has Risen", the "German National Anthem", "Holy God, We Praise Thy Name"?
You want to be part of a new, innovative music project?
Then HOLYWOOD is your project!
We are almost there!
About 2/3 of the required production costs are already covered.
It is only a small step until HOLYWOOD becomes a reality.
With your contribution, you can help successfully finish this unique project!
The € 10,000 funding goal covers the studio costs for the orchestra recordings, the choral and solo instrumentalists recordings as well as the costs of mixing and mastering of the CD.
With the second funding goal of € 20,000, the high-quality video production for the cinema concerts will be made possible.
Only then HOLYWOOD can go on a cinema tour!
Every Euro goes into the realization of this project!
This project is an affair of my heart. That's why I use my own savings for the most part. When other people are touched by my music, when they share my passion for HOLYWOOD and take delight in my ideas, that's my reward.
- My name is Christian Schnarr, and I am behind this project.
- I am a freelance composer and arranger. I live with my family in the Ruhr area in Germany.
- I have a major in jazz composition / arranging of Folkwang Musikhochschule in Essen.
- Since my graduation in 1997 I have been working as a freelance musician.
- I love symphonic music, therefore my focus is on orchestral and choral music.
- I head various major projects such as "Night of the Hymns". I was the musical director of the "Gospelprojekt-Ruhr" until 2010.
- In 2012 I founded the music label proCreationSound.
- As a producer, composer, arranger, keyboardist and conductor, I appear on numerous CD and DVD productions.
- In 2015, I started the eLearning platform www.worship-piano.de together with a friend teaching song accompaniment to piano players.