Crowdfunding for ideas, projects and startups
Startnext is a platform for campaigns for entrepreneurs, inventors and creative people. Your idea should fit in one of our following categories:
- Agriculture, art, audio book, comic, community, design, education, environment, event, fashion, food, games, invention, journalism, literature, film/video, photography, music, science, sport, social business, technology, theater.
- A campaign always has a clear goal and something new needs to be created.
Some examples of what can not be funded:
- "Fund my life" projects (like college tuition or vocational training), private events or traveling expenses, charity projects, marketing costs etc.
- As reward you can not offer investment opportunities or revenue sharing.
Who can start a project?
- Individuals, companies, associations, foundations or other organizations can use Startnext to fund their projects.
- Currently, projects can only be started by persons residing in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Starters should be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, it is possible for you to start a project together with a legal representative after consulting with us.
What else is there to keep in mind?
- Starter verification: We are legally obliged to verify your identity in order for you to be able to collect money.
- Use your real name: Each starter is shown with his or her real name and a personal photo onthe project page.
- Documentation of projects: For adequate documentation and transparency purposes, once a supporter has financially supported a project, the project can no longer be deleted from the Startnext platform.
- Copyright: The contents of your project can not violate German law, be racist, obscene, or offensive. Projects containing copyright violation will be removed from the platform immediately. So please check up on all relevant legal issues beforehand.
- Pitch video: Each starter presents himself and his project personally in the form of a pitch video.
- Startnext logo: As a project starter, you can show your campaign's success by printing our Startnext logo on your rewards or the finished product (e.g. on the CD, the book) and adding "Crowdfunded with Startnext".