The platform development team ensures on a daily basis that the online platform Startnext is running, that all data is secure and that new features have a high added value for the community.
The community team advises and supports the Starters with their projects. In the Startnext Academy, the team shares with you, free of charge and personally, the cumulative knowledge of more than 10 years of crowdfunding and connects you with other starters.
The communication team tells the stories that are created on Startnext in the social media world or other formats.
The collaboration team makes sure you can get additional support on top of your crowd. That's what we call cofunding.
Startnext also pursues the goal of achieving a significant positive impact on the common good as well as the environment.
The following guiding values light the way
- Courage: In the Startnext universe, courage means a feeling that something is so important to you that you are willing to take risks and stand up to opposition. Startnext is a community where courage is ignited by the following values.
- Responsibility: all tasks and decisions follow the mission of promoting an equal and grandchild-friendly future.
- Diversity: the spotlight is on Startnext projects and their diversity. For Startnext, valuing the diversity of perspectives forms the basis for a society free of discrimination, racism and sexism.
- Creativity: Everything starts with an idea. At Startnext, everyone is allowed to dare to confront the old with the new, thus creating space for creative power and innovation.
- Transparency: Learning is the basis for change. Startnext stands for the vision of a transparent and learning community, where success and failure are visible and equally understood as a beginning.
- Fun: There is this phrase: "Creativity is intelligence that is fun," which can be traced back to Einstein and then again not. Basically, have fun every now and then.