From my organic certified partner in Sri Lanka I have already imported the first batch of Moringa leaf powder to Germany. To fill the powder in 100g pouches I need financial support. So I started this project. But I also want to start with the karma concept from the beginning, so 10% of the total amount go directly into the education of blind massage therapists in Sri Lanka.
You should definitely try the Moringa leaf powder with all its nutrients!
- 27% high-quality protein, 18 different amino acids
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, C, E
- Minerals: calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, phosphorus, chromium
- Essential fatty acids: Omega 3,6 and 9
- 46 antioxidants
- Folic acid
The special feature of the leaf powder is the high nutrient density. It only takes a small amount as a food supplement (1-3 teaspoons per day) in order to improve the general well-being. The natural leaves can be easily absorbed by the body.
With the help of the amino acids minerals can be stored in the body, which is very useful in iron deficiency, for example. With the combination of protein, vitamin C, calcium and magnesium athletes can improve their performance. There are many other advantages such as the regulation of the circulation, the blood sugar level and the acid-base balance. Also, the skin can be improved and it's ideal to reduce weight.
I will go into more detail on my blog on the many benefits of Moringa. There I also tell my story behind it all and write about social startups in Sri Lanka. So have a look at it!
The goal is to make the world a little fairer. The small farmers in Sri Lanka should benefit as well, because of their effort with organic farming without pesticides or other chemicals. In addition I want to support sustainable ideas that are good for people and nature. I write about the social startups and you see exactly for what the money is used.
The target group includes all who are interested in a fair and transparent supply chain and want to know where the products come from. Moringa is appropriate for all ages.
- Because you want to try Moringa
- Because you want to support a fair trade in Sri Lanka
- The first batch of the 100g pouches will be produced.
- 10% of the whole amount go directly into the education of blind massage therapists in Sri Lanka. www.thusaretalkinghands.com
- If the goal is achieved and it's getting more there are already some ideas. For example I want to certificate Moringa as an official fair trade product.
I am a trained media designer and have a Bachelor of Engineering in Packaging Technology. After several years of experience as a packaging engineer in large food companies I had more and more interest in other ways of the supply chain and the economy. Last year I quit my job and traveled for three months to Sri Lanka to help at social enterprises and to learn more about social entrepreneurship. There my idea came up for my own startup.