The future of our next generations is in danger. Why don’t we change something? Why don’t we care? Why can't we handle our resources responsibly? Who gave us adults the right to live far beyond our means destroying the future of our children and grandchildren?
I want to change that.
I want to give the youth all over the world a common voice. I want to ask those who are our future. I’m convinced: If we really want to change something, we have to start listening to young people and take their opinions seriously.
Running is my instrument to meet people, to move them and to change something. Combined with speeches and lectures, which are an essential part of 7 CONTINENTS, I want to attract attention, send a signal and create awareness for the most important future challenges.
In the next 7 years, I will run almost 20.000kms on all continents, hold speeches and want to reach as many young people as possible. I will raise the same 7 questions to young people all over the world.
- Dream: What is your greatest dream?
- Fear: What scares you?
- Future: What do you expect from the future?
- Happiness: What makes you happy?
- Nature: What does nature mean to you?
- Change: If you were the mayor of your city, what would you change first?
- Message: What do you want to tell the heads of state and government?
I will talk to young people all over the world. I will listen to them and present their opinions and perspectives to the United Nations in New York.
Our target group could not be larger: all mankind.
Everyone who wants to give next generations a perspective and who wants to stand up for a better future is warmly welcome at 7 CONTINENTS.
With 7 CONTINENTS I’m pursuing the following goals:
- Giving this worlds youth a common voice.
- Talk to young people all over the world, listen to them and experience their dreams, wishes and fears.
- Collect and publish children’s and young people’s views on all continents and hand them over to the United Nations in New York.
- Encourage and enable young people to change something, shape their own future and start their own projects.
- Move and mobilise people worldwide and create awareness for the most important future topics and challenges.
Because it's about our future and the future of our children and grandchildren. We all bear responsibility for our current behavior. As long as we can change something, it is our duty to do so.
I’m strongly convinced that only together we can make a difference. When we work as one and move in the same direction something big can happen.
So far, I have financed the entire project by myself and there are no major sponsors yet. Therefore, become part of 7 CONTINENTS now! Me and our future generations need your support!
In order to make 7 CONTINENTS a success, we need the freedom to dedicate more time and in best case our entire energy to the project.
The money is completely determined for the project realization and topics like preparation, implementation and marketing of 7 CONTINENTS.
In detail it’s needed for:
- Translators (small local team in the countries)
- Travel expenses (accommodation, meals)
- Public relations
- Equipment (film equipment, clothing)
- Fees for my team
As every single voice counts for the project, every single Euro helps 7 CONTINENTS making a real difference. Each cent is planned for the realization of the project.
A responsible use of money is obvious!
7 CONTINENTS is me, Norman Bücher, and my powerful team. Finally, everyone who supports the project becomes part of 7 CONTINENTS.
- TUBE Moments - Oliver Filipzik & Marc Schwarz (conception, planning, photography, video)
- Achim Kleist (logistics, route planning)
- Martin Schläfke (press relations)
- Marian Mok (camera, film)
- Daniel & Marsela Schroth (website)
- Michaela Huss (advertising media)
- Adina Bitterlich (back office)
- Heinrich Kürzeder (organization of presentations and keynotes)