500€ for each episode! This makes it possible for us to realize all episodes (together with our self- financing). Catering and equipment will be paid first.
Wow! This sum helps us to make the episodes more qualitative. A camera crane will be used, stunt choreography and set design is possible now.
NEUKOELLN. A kaleidoscope of destinies that we encounter daily. Berlin and its inhabitants seem as colorful and luminous as the beverage refrigerators in one of the late shops (Spätis). What happens when we change perspective? When we go where we normally don't dare to look. The masks fall in Fati's Späti.
These are our episodes in detail:
- Deep Valley (Romantic Comedy)
- Surprise! (Gangster Buddy movie)
- Café Ole (Tragicomedy)
- Sheela (WT), (Action)
- Lindgren (Thriller)
- Ambrosia (Horror)
- Glamour (Schlager-Musical)
You can find more about the individual films at 7liars-film.de.
WE PUT many genres into one pot. Our role models are a bunch of genre films, Coffee and Cigarettes, Four Rooms and Paris je t'aime.
Little stories that together make a big whole.
WE ARE students of the self-organized film school filmArche in Berlin. So far we have financed our projects ourselves. That means: We know how to use money well!
If you donate for 7Liars, we can give you a donation receipt. In this case we ask you to choose a donation without a reward! (For a reward you we will of course get in touch with you anyway.)
THE IMPORTANT SET is Fati's late shop. The funding enables us to use a kiosk for the duration of the shooting.
In order for the project to be realized for approx. 30 days of shooting, we need:
- 1.900€ for equipment
- 1.900€ for the props
- 1.300€ for catering and supply of crew & actors
- 800€ for costumes and masks
- 800€ rent for the location
- 300€ for transport
- 280€ for 4% transaction fee
- 210€ for 3% commission on Startnext
That would be 7,490 euros. We work without film funding and finance ourselves with this crowdfunding and own funds. If there is anything left over, it will enable us, for example:
- a stunt coordinator for Sheela
- a gimbal for the camera in Lindgren
- poured guts instead of red beans for Ambrosia
- a great camera (EVA1 from Panasonic) for Glamour
- a trendy café for Café Ole
- and if there's anything left over, expenses for the post-production of the individual films, so that the material doesn't vegetate for 2 years on the archives' computers.
Your donation goes first to the expenses of the whole project. The rest is distributed evenly among the teams. If you would like to support a specific episode, please choose one or more of the rewards. You will then be asked if you would like to donate for a specific episode or for the entire project.
FILMARCHE is a non-profit association with a transparent and democratic self-organized structure and self-organized teaching.
The initiators of this project are Writer's Vroom - the screenplay class of the year 2015, but in the meantime people and teams from all classes and courses of the school have been added. - Thank you, guys!