Das Geld wird für die Produktion der neuen EP von Nobutthefrog verwendet.
After a one-year street music tour through Europe we collected and wrote so many songs that we went to four different studios around Nuremberg in the fall of 2021 with Domi Back as producer. 8 songs were created, we shot several live sessions and a music video and even hired a string quartet for the production. We really wanted to know what and how much goes!
And we are super happy with the songs! We stand with 100% behind what we recorded!
At the same time we found a rehearsal room and shelter in the legendary "Bildungspark" Nuremberg. This also hosted the studios of some very talented artists, with whom we spent a good time.
Now that the "Bildungspark" is to be knocked down and all the artists had to look for a new home, we decided to capture the vibe of this special time in our album and to strengthen the bonds that had been formed. So we asked three of the artists to participate in the creative process of the CD and all three agreed. So you will discover in the design three completely different styles of art, but united by one thing: independence and freedom in the creative process.
With your support we want to realize the release, including pressing, mixing & mastering of our debut album "Rhythm of your soul" including merchandise.
The release of the album should lay another foundation for us as artists to be able to stand on our own feet in the long term through music.
This crowdfunding campaign is addressed to:
- all the people who have accompanied us so far on our musical journey through life
- all art enthusiasts who want to support this often underestimated subculture
- music enthusiasts who like authentic handmade music like us
- all people who like to go to vernissages and exhibitions, because with our collaborating artists we have brought the cremé de la cremé on board
- everyone who wants to change something in the world!
At the moment, all artists without exception are still in a precarious situation. We were able to finance our first two EPs with gigs. Since we can't fall back on a fully filled band cash box this time, we are dependent on YOUR help. By pre-ordering an album or even buying a t-shirt or booking a concert, you support us financially. This way we can continue with the album production!
Let's put it straight:
Well-produced music costs a lot of money if you want to pay the contributors fairly decently and have a certain quality.
So our album will be high quality for eye and ear.
If the financing is successful, we can have the songs already recorded in the studio mixed and mastered to a high standard. We can also have the CD pressed at a pressing company and have merchandise printed.
We can have our clothes sustainably screenprinted at Subucoola in Nuremberg and pay all our artists adequately!
Behind our project are among others
- René Huber (musician, songwriter)
- Anka Slavik (musician)
- Bekassine Records (Nuremberg indie label)
- Dominik Back (musician, music producer, composer)
- Hannes Stegmeier (musician, music teacher, composer)
- Eric Flach (BTM Guitars/Nbg)
- Luna Völker (Artist/Nbg)
- Caploart(Artist/Nbg, Spray Art)
- Fabian Cardoso Breiner (Artist/Nbg, Doodle Art)
- Frederik Seeberger (theater Kuckucksheim, Cinematograph)
- ZUMIKON Cultural Foundation Nuremberg
- Innovativ Bayern cultural sponsoring
- Völker Studios Bamberg
- Schwarzkopf Studios Nuremberg
- Bimberla Studios Lauf
- Art by Alex Goldkronach
and all guest musicians who recorded so wonderfully and our parents and family and friends who always stand behind us and support us!