With this amount we can open the online store, buy the necessary equipment, pay experts, and create the first products.
Albert Einstein said: ”Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.”
Then how do we understand each other better? By telling our stories and by listening to the stories of others!
With our online store we want to move stories from around the world. We will sell fairly traded products in the name of the story of their inventors.
Our goal is for every product – may it be a book or a t-shirt or pullover – to carry a story into the hearts of the buyers.
Our goals are:
- Fair Trade
- Working together, strengthen community
- Creating income opportunities
- Spotlight talents
- Enable self-dependence
- Overcome mental limits (of separateness)
The first 3 shop products:
1. The book 'Why we are here - Travel Stories from our world' (German edition) This anthology derives from a community project of locals and refugees in and around Wiesbaden, Germany..
2. Unity Bag: A shopping bag, idea by Moses Obanda, talented photographer and peace activist from Kenia.
3. MasterPeace Wiesbaden Gym Bag. Carry Peace with you!
Customers of The Story Store love stories. They do not only want to purchase a beautiful product, but also have an impact on creating a fairer world. They want to know and experience the story behind products and their producers..
The Story Store gives talented activists a stage to share their ideas.
We connect inventors/ designers/ storytellers and buyers.
We beautify our world with sustainable products.
- You'll get beautiful, extraordinary products with a story worth telling.
- You contribute to sustainability and fair trade, therewith making the world a little better.
- We establish spaces where locals and refugees meet and work creatively together. That's how we reduce prejudices and limitations of the mind.
Become a part of this mission!
With 10.000€ we can establish the online shop, create and market our first products.
The money will be used as follows:
1500€ business consultancy, office management, rent
2000€ für Mac Book and printer
3000€ designer fees
3500€ marketing and product creation
With 30.000€ we could pay additional fees and start out with a larger product line.
Kristine Tauch is an educationalist (university diploma) and a solo entrepreneur since 2006. With her company 'integra lernwerkstatt' she offers workshops in the field of creative writing, storytelling, film education and social work.
Bledion Vladi migrated with his family from Albania to Germany in 2015. He is just doing his IB Diploma, heading towards studying marketing.
Bledion and Kristine founded MasterPeace Wiesbaden, a community of locals and refugees, working on creative intercultural projects.
With over 40 Clubs around the world MasterPeace is the fastest growing global peace movement. Motto: Music above Fighting Dialogue above Judgement Creation above Destruction Bread above Bombs
This family owned business in Flörsheim (20 minutes from Wiesbaden) is known for a long tradition of printing books and brochures. They are certified in sustainable forest management.
Image Textile Print cares about sustainability in customer relations as much as in the selection of materials. The company is just 10 minutes drive from our location in Wiesbaden.