Welcome to the challenging corner of commandments and prohibitions
The guidelines formulate Startnext's expectations for the behavior of all participants in the community. The Startnext team reserves the right to encourage compliance and to exclude participants in case of non-compliance.
The goal is to have and maintain a community that:
- stands for start-ups, inventions, culture and creative people.
- has project leaders who are at least 18 years old.
- believes in doing things that are sustainable and fit for grandchildren.
- supports equality, tolerance and democracy.
is as honest and transparent as possible.
- shapes relationships between ideas, projects, companies and supporters.
- communicates with joy by also sharing the Startnext logo.
- has starters whose residence or headquarters of the organization is in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg or South Tyrol.
- has starters with residence in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium and South Tyrol
- has starters who show up on the project page with first and last name and personal photo.
- has starters who are willing to have their identity and account information verified.
The following will not be accepted:
- Funding for studies, education, private events or travel, private property, election campaigns, and party funding.
- Rewards that are lottery tickets, company shares or investments or loans.
- Financing of weapons and/or drugs classified as illegal by law.
- Racist, obscene as well as personality-injuring contents.
- Activities that violate German law.
- Content that violates copyrights.