Yesterday we started the hot phase of the code sprint and as announced we began to do bugfixes and features for version 1.4.
Workspaces and multi language features have been revised already, many smaller bugs have been fixed and we added the first unit tests, since we will need them to achieve TYPO3 6.x compatibility later on.
The results are published continuously in our repository at: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-gridelements/repository For version 1.4 we will still use SVN, 2.0 will be managed via GIT. We are looking forward to tests of the current trunk version and according feedback (Twitter Hashtag #gridelements)!
Today we will continue working on workspaces and multi language features, add more unit tests and fix smaller bugs. Additionally we will rework the grid wizard, top level elements and allowed elements, and we will create first concepts for the feature "get a copy from another page".
We will keep you informed!