In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2019/1150 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 June 2019 on promoting fairness and transparency for business users of online intermediation services (hereinafter "Regulation on Fairness and Transparency"), we want to tell you:
1. Restriction, suspension and termination of use
2. Additional distribution channels or possible partner programs
We are currently using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter and our newsletter as additional channels to promote the projects and rewards of our starters.
3. Ownership and control of intellectual property rights
4. Transparency of ranking measures
At https://www.startnext.com/projects.html we provide you with a possibility to limit the display of projects on our platform by a filter (Category, city, phase, partner campaign) you set yourself. You can also set the filters "Recommended", "New", "Ending Soon", "Successful". These have the following meaning:
- New: Projects that have entered the starting or funding phase within the last 7 days
- Recommended: Projects individually selected by our experienced project managers based on criteria for being featured
- Soon Ending: Projects whose funding period ends within 7 days
- Successful: Projects that have achieved more than 100% of their 1. funding goal
The sorting of the displayed projects within the filters is based on the so-called crowdindex, which we are constantly developing. We have not published the functionality of the crowdindex, because the disclosure of the algorithms behind it would allow manipulation of the order and deception of users.
You can also use our general search with Ecosia. You can enter any search term, click "Search" and you'll be redirected to the Ecosia site. Ecosia will search our website startnext.com to find a result that matches your search criteria. We have no influence on the main parameters of Ecosia's search. Please feel free to contact Ecosia directly for more information.