Basic knowledge for the projects
The Startnext project, also called crowdfunding project, is the breakfast table on which you present your idea.
After you have created a project draft via "Start project", you get access in your profile under "own projects" or by calling the project link.
The Startnext project consists of 2 parts, the project detail page and the project interface.
The project detail page
- The detail page is the visual representation of your project and its contents.
- As a draft (phase 1), it is not public, i.e. only visible to you.
- The project page changes smartly depending on the phase.
The project interface
- The interface is located on the left side and opens by clicking on the house or the numbers representing the project phases.
- This is what you can do in the project interface:
- Maintain and edit texts, images and video of the project
- Create and edit rewards
- Select funding level
- Set the duration of the funding phase
- Change the phase
- View and set the fees
- Maintain your personal and company data
- Invite team members
- Carry out the verification
- Enter network partners
- View partner campaigns and apply
- Confirm and review contracts
- Write blog posts or project updates
- Write to supporters
- Manage supporters
- The numbers on the left show you which phase the project is in
- The interface changes depending on the phase