Each initiator who is 18+ years old , who is residing in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Belgium and South Tirol, can set up a campaign.
Projects which are live right now can apply if they are directly affected by the shutdown and suffer from income losses.
Eligible are those in the following categories. Please note that we also allow projects which aim at supporting individuals.
Please read carefully!
1. Apply via the page https://www.startnext.com/en/pages/hilfsfonds/campaign. You can either apply with your existing project or create a new one via https://www.startnext.com/pages/hilfsfonds/application#application
2. Funding goal: we have suspended the all-or-nothing principle for the applicants of the relief fund. Set the first funding goal at 1€, the campaign is sucessfull after you recieve the first contribution. The second goal ist the sum you would like to receive.
3. Pitch video: We recommend that you record a short video, explaining how the shutdown is affecting you, why you need support and how you will use the funds. Please note the pitch video is not mandatory for projects which are part of the relief fund but we highly recommend it. We have complied useful tips and trick for you here: https://www.startnext.com/help/handbook/video.html
4. Rewards: you can offer rewards but applicants of the relief fund won’t have to. If you like you can just ask for donations without offering a reward in return. If you would like to give something back we have compiled useful trips and trick for you here: https://www.startnext.com/help/handbook/rewards.html
5. As soon as you have added all necessary information you can apply for the funding phase. Your project advisor will green light your project as soon as possible. As soon as you have received the go ahead you can initiate the funding phase.
We offer what we do best. We help you in setting up a project page and to get your project online.
If you are planning to publish a campaign via this page, we will fast track you: