What is this project all about?
Participatory Artshit - a public convenience for
goes like this:
1. you think about one of your needs that probably will never be fulfilled
2.You write down this need on a piece of paper
3. You put the paper in a tin can
4. You shit on it. This can take place on site or you bring us your shit in a black dog poop bag
5. We seal the lid airtight with it a can seamer
6. We send the sealed can to an institution that we blame for all this shit
The whole thing will take place during
"CUBE - interactive art week in the park - need-zones between the individual and society."
Marienfriedhof, Hildesheim, 4th -10th August 2014
The interactive art project CUBE is an artistic approach to people's needs. Key aspect is the design of large open wood cubes in the Marienfriedhof in Hildesheim, a park near the central station. Projects will be realized during a working week from August 4th -8th 2014, followed by the CUBE Festival-Weekend from August 9th -10th,
What is the project goal and who is the project for?
All people who have needs they probably never will fulfill.
Why would you support this project?
Great participatory art project, that doesn’t let things get away with that shit.
How will we use the money if the project is successfully funded?
I will buy a can seamer so the project can take place. In case the project is over-financed, I consider the rest as my fee. (Which is usually pretty poor anyway.)